Bulldog Digital Media Now Open For BusinessJanuary 24, 2013
- Streaming Media veterans John Petrocelli and Josh Lennox launched Bulldog Digital Media, a live digital video content strategy consultancy, in order to help users optimize their live digital video content strategies with unmatched expertise and guidance.
Cisco's Videoscape Gets an Olympic Run, Glimpse of the Future, in OneAugust 6, 2012
- Technology has never been so big at the Olympic Games. The impact of all that technology has been nothing short of game-changing, and one more shot to the status quo recently came in from Cisco, who, along with NBC Olympics, will be offering a little glimpse of what the future may look like with their new Videoscape system.
London 2012: Danny Boyle's Record-Breaking Opening CeremoniesJuly 31, 2012
- All eyes were on London last Friday for director Danny Boyle's Olympic opening ceremony. With 40.7 million viewers worldwide, London 2012 broke the record 39.8 million viewers who tuned in to watch Atlanta's opening ceremony in 1996 and became the most-watched Olympic opening ceremony.
Limelight Brings Live Sports Action to Global FansJuly 30, 2012
- Online video is no longer restricted to the computer screen.
Limelight Networks, the worldwide leader in Digital Presence Management, has announced that various broadcasters from around the globe depend on Limelight to bring live action from this summer's Olympic Games to millions of sports fans.
Time Warner Cable Partners with Victor Cruz, New York GiantsJune 26, 2012
- Time Warner Cable, one of the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, has entered a partnership with Victor Cruz, New York Giants wide receiver and Super Bowl champ, to bolster its Enjoy Sports Better initiative that helps customers enjoy the sports and teams they love even more.
ESPN Radio and Slacker to Provide Live ESPN Stations on Slacker RadioJune 11, 2012
- Slacker, Inc. has launched six new national, regional and Spanish language ESPN stations dedicated to live streaming of ESPN shows and sporting events. Slacker subscribers can access the live ESPN content on the slacker's website and through the free Slacker Radio mobile application available on all major smartphone operating systems.
Bloomberg Sports Adds Fantasy Alarm Feature to Their 'Front Office 2012'May 15, 2012
- Bloomberg Sports Front Office 2012 is a tool from Bloomberg Sports that helps players win their fantasy baseball league. It consists of a complete draft kit and full set of in-season trading, free agent, and lineup tools, with rankings tailored for the users' league settings.
Time Warner Cable Launching Two Sports Network for Large Hispanic ClienteleMay 11, 2012
- Time Warner Cable (TWC), a company that brings informative entertainment to 15 million customers, recently revealed another expansion plan, under which the company will launch two new regional sports networks.
Exclusively designed for the Southern California-area sports fans, the networks, branded Time Warner Cable SportsNet and Time Warner Cable Deportes, will deliver the region's most comprehensive sports information.