CrowdOptic Teams Up with International Speedway Corp.August 22, 2014
- International Speedway Corporation, a promoter of motorsports activities, currently promoting more than 100 racing events annually as well as numerous other motorsports-related activities, has selected CrowdOptic software to power live Google Glass broadcasting at racing events.
Muuzii Signs Marketing Agreement with Deportes MediaAugust 11, 2014
- Muuzii, the mobile translation innovator, recently announced a marketing agreement with Deportes Media, LLC, a Spanish language sports broadcasting group. Deportes Media will use its audio, digital, and social media networks to promote Muuzii Message and Muuzii Speak solutions in the North American Hispanic community.
NFL Now Rumored to Apple TVAugust 5, 2014
- Apple TV was one of the first devices out on the market that allowed you to play streaming Internet content on your television. Despite this fact, the device has lost ground to competitors like Roku in large part because it was slow to offer up different providers. Apple has been making moves to rectify this and the newest comes with the announcement that NFL Now will be added to the Apple TV stable this month.
ShoreTel Sky: Communicating in All ArenasJuly 31, 2014
- Arena League Football is growing; its most recent addition, the LA KISS, is leveraging the ShoreTel Sky solution to provide the organization success both on and off the field.
Dodgers Fans May Have Reason to Smile; Time Warner Cable Agrees to ArbitrationJuly 29, 2014
- Though this summer has proven somewhat depressing for some who were looking forward to a ton of hot weather and all that comes with it, it's still summer, and will be for about another seven weeks. Baseball is one of the biggest parts of summer, though for a while, even baseball was looking a bit threatened by recent developments between Time Warner Cable and DirecTV over matters related to Dodgers baseball. But a new development in the matter should inspire a note of confidence as Time Warner Cable says it's ready for arbitration.
Virgin Media Business Partners with Siklu to Provide Free Internet for the Tour de FranceJuly 25, 2014
- An estimated 230,000 people entered Leeds to watch the Grand Depart of the Tour de France. In order to guarantee high speed internet for the crowds of people coming to watch the event, the Leeds Council selected Virgin Media Business. Siklu's tiny Gigabit 60GHz radio was chosen by Virgin Media Business as a backup to make sure everyone receives internet connection.
Next-Gen Digital Broadcasting of FIFA World Cup Now a RealityJuly 7, 2014
- The 2014 World Cup is among the world's first sporting events to be filmed and broadcast in ultra HD TV technology. And Sagemcom and Broadcom Corporation can take a lot of credit for that. By leveraging Broadcom's video decoder technology, Sagemcom intends to enable a live broadcast of select 2014 World Cup events in ultra high definition.
MELD Technology Offers Best Seat in the HouseJune 11, 2014
- For anyone who's ever been to a live event, the issue of perspective is an important one. The best seats in the house are often the most expensive, because such seats offer the best perspective on the event. The 50-yard line seats, the center court seats, the front-row seats and the like all command the best perspectives, and therefore the best prices. But with MELD Technology's new line of white space transmitter, the perspective of the best seat in the house can become a lot more accessible to everyday users.