Cisco and TV Globo Team up for Ultimate Sports Viewing ExperienceSeptember 12, 2014
- Imagine watching the World Cup and your favorite team is about to score, and while watching you can see them take the gold, in three different angles.
NFL 2014: Catch a Pass to the Technology ZoneSeptember 4, 2014
- With the NFL regular season kickoff tonight, the only question that needs to be asked is: are you ready for some technology?
College Kickoff Spotlights Providers' Growing Sports Carriage ChallengeAugust 29, 2014
- Keeping the customer happy in an ever changing business and technology environment always works, but clearly isn't always possible economically. When it comes to the complicated world of live sports, no one provider can keep all of its customer happy all of the time. Most of the time is a goal worth shooting for but the demands of a growing population of RSNs makes that a long shot.
CrowdOptic Teams Up with International Speedway Corp.August 22, 2014
- International Speedway Corporation, a promoter of motorsports activities, currently promoting more than 100 racing events annually as well as numerous other motorsports-related activities, has selected CrowdOptic software to power live Google Glass broadcasting at racing events.
Muuzii Signs Marketing Agreement with Deportes MediaAugust 11, 2014
- Muuzii, the mobile translation innovator, recently announced a marketing agreement with Deportes Media, LLC, a Spanish language sports broadcasting group. Deportes Media will use its audio, digital, and social media networks to promote Muuzii Message and Muuzii Speak solutions in the North American Hispanic community.
NFL Now Rumored to Apple TVAugust 5, 2014
- Apple TV was one of the first devices out on the market that allowed you to play streaming Internet content on your television. Despite this fact, the device has lost ground to competitors like Roku in large part because it was slow to offer up different providers. Apple has been making moves to rectify this and the newest comes with the announcement that NFL Now will be added to the Apple TV stable this month.
ShoreTel Sky: Communicating in All ArenasJuly 31, 2014
- Arena League Football is growing; its most recent addition, the LA KISS, is leveraging the ShoreTel Sky solution to provide the organization success both on and off the field.
Dodgers Fans May Have Reason to Smile; Time Warner Cable Agrees to ArbitrationJuly 29, 2014
- Though this summer has proven somewhat depressing for some who were looking forward to a ton of hot weather and all that comes with it, it's still summer, and will be for about another seven weeks. Baseball is one of the biggest parts of summer, though for a while, even baseball was looking a bit threatened by recent developments between Time Warner Cable and DirecTV over matters related to Dodgers baseball. But a new development in the matter should inspire a note of confidence as Time Warner Cable says it's ready for arbitration.