Cellular Specialties Boosts Wireless Services at Mercedes-Benz SuperdomeJanuary 30, 2013
- The Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La. will be hosting the Super Bowl XLVII on February 3, 2013 and Cellular Specialties, a provider of products and services enabling anytime anywhere wireless connectivity, stated that it is in charge of designing, deploying and commissioning the wireless infrastructure in and around the superdome and will ensure that the fans receive the best wireless experience.
SOUL Electronics and Olympic Champion Usain Bolt Partner Up for New Run-Free HeadphonesJanuary 9, 2013
- SOUL Electronics was able to catch up with the world's fastest man to create its newest line of athletic in-ear headphones.
Goal Line Technology to Get Trial Run at Uefa Club World Cup in JapanDecember 13, 2012
- Currently, two forms of goal line technology are being tested at the Uefa Club World Club being held in Japan, and Uefa president Michel Platini, like others, hasn't shielded away from voicing his displeasure.
Pogoseat is a 'Game Changer' for Seat Upgrades a Sporting EventsDecember 4, 2012
- Sports fan with seats that are less-than-desirable have been sneaking around and bribing ushers for better seats for years. Now, a new app, Pogoseat, is poised to change the way empty seats closer to the action are filled.
Florida Citrus Sports Proves Proactive in Mobile Space with MobivityNovember 6, 2012
- Mobivity will cover four bowl games over the next two years for Florida Citrus Sports.
VRC to Deploy Cisco Connected Stadium Wi-Fi Solution at Flemington RacecourseNovember 6, 2012
- With a focus on creating truly remarkable and unforgettable experiences for fans through cutting-edge technology, the Victoria Racing Club (VRC) is set to deploy the Cisco Connected Stadium Wi-Fi Solution at Flemington racecourse. VRC will be the first racing club to deploy Connected Sports Solutions, and this will make Flemington the most technology-advanced racecourse.
From Bleachers to Luxury Box Suites: Arenas Get a Tech MakeoverOctober 24, 2012
- Just recently, Washington Wizards fans got into the tech action. Instead of the old run-of-the-mill tickets, season ticket holders have been provided with passes, similar to credit cards. The season's games have been loaded onto the holder's card, which includes their name, account number, seat location and loyalty level.
TE Connectivity Distributed Antenna System Provides Coverage in Argentina Soccer StadiumOctober 23, 2012
- TE Connectivity's InterReach Unison distributed antenna system will deliver clear and consistent mobile services along with increased call capacity in the Estadio Mario Alberto Kempes in Cordoba, Argentina.