Comcast Business Brings High Speed Internet to Oakland's O.co ColiseumOctober 3, 2013
- The Oakland's O.co Coliseum, which also houses the Oakland Athletics' executive and administrative offices, is now using Comcast Business Ethernet services to realize high-speed internet.
Eagles Win Fans Over with MNF Victory and Free Stadium Wi-FiSeptember 11, 2013
- Philadelphia Eagles fans have more than the team's recent win over the Redskins to be excited about. Starting on Sunday, Sept. 15, for the team's first home game, the Lincoln Financial Field will offer fans access to the stadium's new high-density Wi-Fi technology.
'Digital Signage, Mobility & Security' Kiosks to Debut at NASCAR's Bristol Motor Speedway EventAugust 22, 2013
- The first NASCAR event at the Bristol Motor Speedway (BMS) was held on July 30, 1961 with 18,000 fans in the stands watching the race on the half-mile oval. Today, the track Carl Moore, Larry Carrier, and R. G. Pope built has been upgraded to hold 131,000 fans in the grandstand with an additional 100 skyboxes. With so many people in one venue, event organizers are looking for new ways to engage their fans using the latest technology. The owner of BMS, Speedway Motorsports, Inc. (SMI) will be testing "Digital Signage, Mobility & Security" kiosks operated by Heads and Tails Company, a digital engagement company, during the IRWIN Tools Night Race NASCAR Weekend.
New HD Scoreboards, Televisions Installed in Colorado's Sports Authority Field at Mile HighAugust 14, 2013
- Football fans watching home games of the Denver Broncos will have a more pleasurable time thanks to some new technology in the well-known stadium.
Levi's Stadium Tech Will Let Fans Know Length of Beer Concession, Restroom LinesAugust 2, 2013
- The new Levi's Stadium - which will be the home playing field for the San Francisco 49ers' next year - will have lots of convenient technology for fans.
Sportech and EmpireCityBets Partner on New Online Wagering PackageJune 17, 2013
- Sportech and its subsidiary eBet Technologies recently announced that the companies have managed to put together a new solution that will allow people to place Internet-based advance deposit wagering actions for New York's Empire City Casino. Empire City is located at Yonkers Raceway and the solution is working in a partnership with Saratoga Harness Racing, Inc. EmpireCityBets.com will now be accessible by its patrons through a single registered account. This account can be accessed using traditional online portals as well as mobile and telephone channels.
Cellular Specialties Boosts Wireless Services at Mercedes-Benz SuperdomeJanuary 30, 2013
- The Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La. will be hosting the Super Bowl XLVII on February 3, 2013 and Cellular Specialties, a provider of products and services enabling anytime anywhere wireless connectivity, stated that it is in charge of designing, deploying and commissioning the wireless infrastructure in and around the superdome and will ensure that the fans receive the best wireless experience.
SOUL Electronics and Olympic Champion Usain Bolt Partner Up for New Run-Free HeadphonesJanuary 9, 2013
- SOUL Electronics was able to catch up with the world's fastest man to create its newest line of athletic in-ear headphones.