Calling for summer camp submissions
Feb 08, 2013 (The Knoxville News-Sentinel - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) --
The Knoxville News Sentinel is accepting summer camp listing submissions for the 2013 Summer Camps Guide. The section will be published April 7.
To appear in the Knoxville News Sentinel Summer Camp Guide go to www.knoxnews.com/summercamps/submit/ and enter your camp information.
Or email your information to Ali James at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have computer access mail your information to the attention of 2013 Summer Camp Guide, c/o Features Department, 2332 News Sentinel Drive, Knoxville TN 37921.
All submissions must be received by noon Feb. 27.
Please include the following information:
- Camp(s) name(s) and the organization or business offering camp(s);
- Camp location, (street, city, zip code) and the organization/business address if it's different;
- Phone number(s);
- Ages of children who can attend camp;
- Costs (specify if costs are different for half or full day, resident or commuter camper);
- Camp times and dates;
- A two- to three-line description of your program(s);
- A web site if applicable.
- If your camp fits a particular category, such as sports, dance or general interest, please note.
In order to be listed a camp must fit the criteria of a summer camp, i.e., not classes for individuals but camps with specific dates, times and fees. Piano lessons and one-on-one tutoring are not camps.
For further information or questions, contact Ali James at 865-242-1642 or email@example.com
___ (c)2013 the Knoxville News-Sentinel (Knoxville, Tenn.) Visit the Knoxville
News-Sentinel (Knoxville, Tenn.) at www.knoxnews.com Distributed by MCT
[ Sports Techy's Homepage ]