BRIEF: A Top 10 list of great places for lunch in the Inland Empire
Dec 28, 2012 (San Bernardino County Sun - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) --
Lucky for us, Dec. 21 turned out to be just another day -- not the Mayan apocalypse feared by some.
My last column for 2012 is a short list of 10 places I reviewed during the past year that stood out from the rest.
They all have three things in common: Great food, great service, great prices.
* Escabeche Mexican Grill, 5460 Philadelphia St., Suite A, Chino.
* Noodle 21, 10040 Alabama St., Redlands.
* Roscoe's Famous Deli, 14700 Pipeline Ave., Chino Hills.
* Jake's Italian Bistro, 12170 Fourth St., Yucaipa.
* Scoulley's Sports Grill, 1041 E. 16th St., Upland.
* Lucky Elephant, 1515 N. Mountain Ave., Suite E & F, Ontario.
* Olive Grill, 302 S. Milliken Ave., Suite C, Ontario.
* J & R Deli and Grill, 402 Milliken Ave., Ontario.
* Cassie's Soul Food, 200 E. First St., Pomona.
* Citrus Deli, 700 E. Redlands Blvd., Suite R1, Redlands.
I will continue in 2013 to find places to share with readers. If you know of budget-friendly places that you can recommend, shoot me an email.
Happy New Year!
Contact Elaine via email or by phone at 909-483-8548.
___ (c)2012 the San Bernardino County Sun (San Bernardino, Calif.) Visit the
San Bernardino County Sun (San Bernardino, Calif.) at www.sbsun.com Distributed
by MCT Information Services
[ Sports Techy's Homepage ]