Sportsnet Unveils Massive Hockey Central Studio in TorontoSeptember 30, 2014
- Sportsnet, a Canadian cable sports channel owned by Rogers Media, has unveiled its new Hockey Central Studio in Toronto ahead of the opening of the NHL season.
Pain and Gain for Dodgers Fans - This Season and Next?September 25, 2014
- But this season could not have been much more atypical for fans of the L.A. Dodgers, who unless they subscribed to Time Warner Cable or a few small-ish TV providers, couldn't see the vast majority of their team's regular season games. That was due to an epic content distribution battle with DirecTV and others that likely will drag on well beyond the crowning of the World Champions next month.
Cisco and TV Globo Team up for Ultimate Sports Viewing ExperienceSeptember 12, 2014
- Imagine watching the World Cup and your favorite team is about to score, and while watching you can see them take the gold, in three different angles.
i.TV Launches Sports Prediction Application for iOSSeptember 12, 2014
- Sports and technology are becoming more and more synonymous as we get further into the 21st century. Sometimes, the tech goes along with sports in the form of the more functional, such as when talking about Wi-Fi in a stadium. Other times, the technology is more along the lines of entertainment, such as when crowd optic teamed up with the Philadelphia Eagles. Now, i.TV has launched a mobile application that has a different kind of spin on the melding of entertainment, sports and the mobile platform.
DISH Makes ESPN Fantasy Football App on HopperSeptember 8, 2014
- The opening weekend of the NFL was welcomed by tens of millions of fans and virtually every industry in the United States. The franchise has a following made up of a wide range of consumers covering almost all demographics. Everything associated with the NFL seems to be a homerun success, including its fantasy football league.
NFL 2014: Catch a Pass to the Technology ZoneSeptember 4, 2014
- With the NFL regular season kickoff tonight, the only question that needs to be asked is: are you ready for some technology?