Global Gaming Network Announces Pilar Lastra Official SpokespersonAugust 27, 2014
- Global Gaming Network has been working hard over the last calendar year to make itself a better brand in its niche industry. Now the company has announced it seems to have a spokesman for its Amped Fantasy Sports league. The company announced earlier this week that Pilar Lasra has been inked as that spokesperson. Lastra has been dubbed the Princess of Pigskin while hosting a Sirius/XM radio program every Thursday night. Lastra was also once a Playboy Playmate and was a regular as one of the models on the NBC game show Deal or No Deal.
World Cup 2018: RiT Technologies Powering Moscow's Spartak StadiumAugust 26, 2014
- The RiT advanced cabling solutions belongs to the company's network infrastructure connectivity and management solutions portfolio and is exclusively designed to cater to the needs of next-generation networks and data centers. The copper and fiber optic solutions are predominantly built for the usage in complex architectures such as inter-connect and cross-connect.
Ralph Lauren Provides Connectivity & Fashion with OMsignal BackingAugust 25, 2014
- Wearable technology has made a lot of advancements since its earliest days, and with those advancements is coming some exciting new opportunities in the form factor side as well. Granted, the wrist is still considered prime real estate when it comes to wearables, but even as smart glasses started to make an appearance, the rest of the body was also receiving due consideration. When the U.S. Open fires up in earnest this week, so too will a new advance in wearable tech from no less than Ralph Lauren, backed up by smart clothing maker OMsignal.
CrowdOptic Teams Up with International Speedway Corp.August 22, 2014
- International Speedway Corporation, a promoter of motorsports activities, currently promoting more than 100 racing events annually as well as numerous other motorsports-related activities, has selected CrowdOptic software to power live Google Glass broadcasting at racing events.
Silicon Valley's New Levi's Stadium is the World's Highest-Tech Stadium YetAugust 19, 2014
- One of the biggest issues the NFL has contended with for years was fan engagement. A full-length football game generally only has about 15 minutes worth of actual action, and fans often spend the down-time grabbing a beer or a hot dog. At Levi's Stadium however, fans will have Internet access, and he ability to access player stats, instant replays and other media. That way, when a major play goes down, fans are already in their seats and cheering instead of idling downtime away at the food vendors.
CG Technology Releases New Version of CG Sports Betting AppAugust 13, 2014
- CG Technology has announced that it has released CG Sports, a wagering app that lets people bet on sports outcomes from iOS, Android and Windows devices.