Nike Launches FuelBand Lab Along With New PartnershipsApril 21, 2014
- Wearable Tech is only getting more popular all the time. This is good news for companies that are already in the business because it means they have the inside track when it comes to taking advantage of the boosted popularity. Nike, is in the inside lane and digging hard around the corner, having launched the Fuel Band and, now they are announcing its Fuel Lab is up and running.
OneBasketball's One Book Helps Athletes Take Game to Next LevelApril 17, 2014
- Tammer Farid, co-founder of One Basketball LLC., is easing the basketball learning curve with the latest release of, "The Basketball Solutions Manual: Skills Edition" for Amazon Kindle ($9.99). The e-Book allows any player who has ever been told they are not good enough, the chance to hone their skills by learning from the best and gaining more confidence, versatility, consistency and playing time.
Get Scheduled Pro Tees off in Style with its Volunteer Management SoftwareApril 16, 2014
- The dust may have settled on the 2012 Ryder cup, but the muted excitement and anticipation behind the scenes is making the summer, that has just begun, hotter for Get Scheduled Pro, as it gets ready to manage another high profile sporting event - The 2014 Ryder Cup.
Garmin Unveils New Bicycling GPS Device, Garmin Edge 1000April 11, 2014
- The mobile technology market is growing faster than most consumers can keep up with these days. Garmin is one company that has long specialized in a certain segment of the mobile GPS tech industry. The company just announced a new kind of cycling computer called the Garmin Edge 1000 that will allow users to track their rides and find new routes for a great adventure.
Onefootball and Localytics Connecting Soccer Fans Through Social Sports AppApril 11, 2014
- The sports fan experience is shaped by social media and interactive apps (other than Wi-Fi APs) that allow enthusiasts to dive into unique and in-depth statistics of events across multiple sports. App users have access to extensive news and commentary about teams and players, in addition to instant results and more. Among developers that are creating apps to attract and retain fans is Onefootball, a popular football news and fan service.
Huawei Offers Trips to Spain for Football FansApril 7, 2014
- The ICT solutions provider has announced a regional campaign as part of the company's sports sponsorship strategy and has partnered with the official football (soccer) league, Liga de Futbol Profesional (LFP) for this initiative.