SportStream Launches Social Fan Experience Builder for Teams and MediaMay 7, 2013
- SportStream, which develops social second-screen experiences for sports fans, has launched a new platform for teams, leagues, TV, media companies and others to create and manage tailored social media experiences in any digital environment, from Websites and apps to digital displays inside stadiums.
Joe Montana, Joint Juice Collaborate to Create Football App Benefiting Arthritis FoundationMay 1, 2013
- With the start of Arthritis Awareness Month occurring just today, hall of fame quarterback Joe Montana has teamed up with joint health supplement provider Joint Juice to develop a new football app called "Throw with Joe." The application is highlighted for allowing users to play the pig skin game while also raising funds for the Arthritis Foundation.
Despite Glitches, FIA Still Has Faith in Riedel Communications for Auto-Race TechnologyApril 29, 2013
- The Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) - which is a global governing body for auto racing (including Formula One) - will stay with Riedel Communications for an electronic marshaling system despite recent technical problems.
Sport Ngin to Develop and Manage USA Hockey's Online PropertiesApril 26, 2013
- Sport Ngin is expected to become the "Preferred Technology Provider of USA Hockey." The company is a provider of Web software and mobile applications for youth, amateur and professional sports. It specializes in the execution of digital sports content strategy, design, and marketing.
Brazil Projected to Win Olympic Gold in Wireless SolutionsApril 19, 2013
- The world of sports exists to test and celebrate the limits of the human body in beautiful and abstract ways. Athletes run an arms race that trades in strength and dexterity fueled by the successes and failures of their rivals and teammates. It is this same sort of competitive spirit that has been forecasted to spread in-building wireless coverage throughout Latin America in the coming years.
Athletic Improvement Company Introduces iRake Sports AppApril 18, 2013
- Athletic Improvement Company has introduced an application which will help parents who do not have any baseball coaching abilities to help their children improve their performance in the sport.