Cisco and TV Globo Team up for Ultimate Sports Viewing ExperienceSeptember 12, 2014
- Imagine watching the World Cup and your favorite team is about to score, and while watching you can see them take the gold, in three different angles.
i.TV Launches Sports Prediction Application for iOSSeptember 12, 2014
- Sports and technology are becoming more and more synonymous as we get further into the 21st century. Sometimes, the tech goes along with sports in the form of the more functional, such as when talking about Wi-Fi in a stadium. Other times, the technology is more along the lines of entertainment, such as when crowd optic teamed up with the Philadelphia Eagles. Now, i.TV has launched a mobile application that has a different kind of spin on the melding of entertainment, sports and the mobile platform.
DISH Makes ESPN Fantasy Football App on HopperSeptember 8, 2014
- The opening weekend of the NFL was welcomed by tens of millions of fans and virtually every industry in the United States. The franchise has a following made up of a wide range of consumers covering almost all demographics. Everything associated with the NFL seems to be a homerun success, including its fantasy football league.
NFL 2014: Catch a Pass to the Technology ZoneSeptember 4, 2014
- With the NFL regular season kickoff tonight, the only question that needs to be asked is: are you ready for some technology?
US Open Using IBM Technology to Deliver up to the Minute DataAugust 29, 2014
- If there is one thing the emergence of big data has pointed out is information can be collected from everywhere, and analyzed to provide insight. Sports thrive on the smallest data point being analyzed to the umpteenth degree to find ways to improve the performance, and the convergence of sports and big data has got to be sports statistician heaven. This year at the US Open, held in Flushing Meadows, New York, IBM and the United States Tennis Association (USTA) are teaming up to give fans a memorable experience, whether they are at Arthur Ashe stadium, on TV or streaming a match on their mobile device.
New App Expected to Revolutionize How Students Interact with Collegiate SportsAugust 29, 2014
- Customized mobile application provider MOKO Social Media has created a new application called REC*IT that aims to change the way college students connect with intramural sports and recreational activities available on their respective campuses.