FASTHockey - Sport Ngin Reveal FASTHockey 360December 13, 2013
- This week, Sport Ngin, a company out of Minneapolis, Minn. that is involved in sports and technology and offers customers Web software, mobile solutions and apps to livestream games in HD, announced its collaboration with FASTHockey. This is a company that maintains the stream, video and audio components of two Broadcast Operations Centers (BOC's) during all live game webcasts and will be Ngin's digital media partner for live round-the-clock streaming of hockey and delivery of games over a new revolutionary platform.
Leinster Rugby Partners with Samsung to Offer Training and Well-being SolutionsDecember 12, 2013
- Samsung is now an official technology partner of Leinster Rugby, one of the professional provincial Irish rugby teams. This month, Samsung Electronics IT joins Mobile Ireland as official technology partner. Not long ago did the team renew their partnership with CityJet for a further three seasons (in October) and agreed to a three-year sponsorship deal with wine company Wolf Blass (in August).
Global Gaming Network Now Ready with Premium SportsAlert.com ServiceDecember 5, 2013
- Global Gaming Network is a company that specializes in the development and distribution of digital entertainment and sports information for online and mobile platforms. The company owns and operates SportsAlert.com, a service that provides sports data to mobile telephones in North America.
Who Needs a Personal Trainer? 24/7 Virtual Classes on the RiseDecember 3, 2013
- Everyone has an excuse for why they don't exercise. Most of them involve the idea of not having enough time. A chain of 24/7 gyms, Anytime Fitness, is trying to get people on less reason to avoid the gym with their new LES MILLS virtual classes.
Slam Dunk with BluetoothDecember 2, 2013
- If you're a fan of basketball and have $295 to spare on practicing the sport, InfoMotion Sports Technologies has just the product for you! The Dublin, Ohio based firm whose mission, according to its website, is "to improve the fundamental skill of any athlete by using information to make skill development measurable" has unveiled 94Fifty Smart Sensor Basketball, a basketball that has the technological capacity to measure the subtlest of muscle memory, and to learn the strengths and weaknesses of players at any level.
Rogers Communications Enters Long-term Broadcast and Multimedia Agreement with NHLNovember 27, 2013
- Rogers Communications, a communications and media company in Canada announced a broadcast and multimedia agreement with National Hockey League, the second-oldest of the four major professional team sports leagues in North America.